[ofw] SRP installation question.

Alex Estrin alex.estrin at qlogic.com
Tue Feb 19 12:25:20 PST 2008

> Hello,
>   I'm attempting to fix the WinOF installation such that SRP would
> install correctly if selected.
> In order to do so, I need some SRP device information since I have no
> SRP target hardware nor real SRP installation and/or uninstall
> experience.

Based on ib_srp.inf data, I believe script should look for 3 different
SRP target keys:

One key identifies QLogic Virtual FC I/O controller:
IBA\V00066AP00000038

And two keys can identify InfiniBand SRP Miniport:
IBA\C0100C609EP0108
IBA\CFF00C609EP0108

Then update or uninstall can be performed for each device with found
key.