[ofw] Open issues in bulding process

Anatoly Greenblatt anatolyg at voltaire.com
Wed Jul 16 07:49:05 PDT 2008

The reason I raised the #2 was the .htm file in
c:\WinDDK\6001.18001\redist\wdf that says:

This version {6001.18001} of the Windows Driver Kit for Windows Server
2008 does not have the co-installers for the Windows Driver Framework
due to installation problems encountered with the co-installers.

We are working on a fix and will post it at http://connect.microsoft.com
<http://connect.microsoft.com>  on the WDK program page as soon as it is
available.

Until the new co-installers are available, if you need to build a WDF
driver, please use the Vista RTM WDK which has the version 1.5 WDF
co-installers,  available for download at http://connect.microsoft.com
<http://connect.microsoft.com>  on the WDK program page

I've downloaded the 1.7 installer from MsConnect site. They say that
other versions fail to install on Vista RTM.

Thanks,

Anatoly.