[ofw] committed userspace winverbs "verbs" implementation

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Mar 20 01:08:33 PDT 2008

FYI:

I've committed the userspace winverb implementation for "verbs" functionality
into the winverbs branch of SVN.  The patches are similar to those that have
been posted.  (Listen and Endpoint interfaces still have not been implemented.)

There are a couple of notable patches that were added beforehand: support for
retrieving a specific uvp interface version, and extending the uvp interface
with new calls to set/get qp context information.  These were derivatives of
patches posted to the list.

For details, please check the svn log or just ask me for the diffs, but I'm sure
that we will review everything whenever it's time to try to merge things back
into the trunk.