[ofw] ConnectX driver code

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Mar 21 09:54:50 PDT 2008

>Can you please re-create the branch, apply only the real changes to the branch,
>and commit that, so we can understand what exactly is changing?

To be clear, here's what I'm asking for:

1. Move your local copy of branches\connectx off into some 'temp' location.
2. svn delete branches\connectx from svn
3. From the trunk, create a new branch to branches\connectx.
   TortoiseSVN does this by right clicking on trunk, and selecting branch.
   If done correctly, you should see a simple 1-line svn log message.
4. Move 'temp'\connectx\hw\mlx4 back to branches\connectx\
5. svn add the hw\mlx4 directory and files back to svn
6. svn commit this change.

If you have any changes outside of the mlx4 directory (e.g. hw\dirs file), you
will need to copy those files back into the tree as well.  Each change set
should be self-contained and committed separately.

This will let us see what the real differences between the branch and the trunk
are, makes it easier to pull specific change sets between branches, avoids
changing every file in the tree, and will allow the branch to be merged back
into the trunk in the future.