[ofw] ConnectX driver code

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Sun Mar 23 10:32:46 PDT 2008

Guys, the new driver uses EXACTLY the same IBAL interface like the
previous one (MTHCA)!
There is NO essential changes neither in IBAL nor in ULPs so far.
I've put the new driver code to enable its reviewing and evaluating.
The readme file [attached this time] contains the answers to most of
your so far questions.
[And, as Tzachi wrote, with WinMerge one could have found all the
changes in a minute]

After all this said: I'll re-create the branch after checking that it
gets built and works.