[ofw] ConnectX driver code

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Mon Mar 24 17:50:44 PDT 2008

Leonid Keller wrote:
> The branch has been re-created.
> Enjoy ! :)

Thank you!

With your permission, may we treat this 'connectX\' branch as the
repository for WDK work?
That's to say, fixes required to make openib-windows stack build using
the WDK build environment would be committed here.
I have fixes which allow DAPL to build correctly in the WDK environment.

Unfortunately the following DDK --> WDK change is not backwards
compatible?
Perhaps this is not the best way to fix the problem of not finding .defs
file in $(OBJ_PATH)?
    DLLDEF=$O\udapl_exports.def change to -->
DLLDEF=$(OBJ_PATH)\$O\udapl_exports.def

Stan.