[ofw] build errors on the trunk

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Tue May 6 00:24:31 PDT 2008

As for the errors, what I can simply say "It works on my machine".

It seems that the problem comes because of the PLATFORM_SDK_PATH
environment variable.

Please note that once we have moved to a new compiler for the DDK we
also have to move to the latest platform sdk.
So on my machine it looks like:
PLATFORM_SDK_PATH=q:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1\Windows\v6.1

As for the warnings:
We will look at it, but with lower priority.