[ofw] Patch: Fix using lists on ipoib without locks

Ishai Rabinovitz ishai at mellanox.co.il
Mon Nov 3 14:09:26 PST 2008

I'm not sure Tzachi left it by mistake.

I'm not sure it is a bad idea to change the name so it will be easy to
find it in the future.
Maybe using p_endpt1 is not such a good name, but using some other name
for the field (e.g., include the name of the containing structure as a
prefix: p_send_desc_endpt or p_sd_endpt), does not look like a bad idea.

Ishai