[ofw] Some doubts on WinOF2.0-rc0 package

Deepak Gupta deepak at gslab.com
Thu Sep 4 03:04:47 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have some doubts/queries regarding WinOF2.0-rc0 release.
I tried installing it on Win Server 2008 with ConnectX on box and have
following questions:--

1) If I select Mellanox InfiniHost package, then installation ends
prematurely (It gives error  "mthca not installed" and installation ends)
       Are Mellanox InfiniHost and Mellanox ConnectX packages mutually
exclusive?

2) I am getting 5 devices being created (as shown in device manager)
under following device types (Please see the attached screen shot)
            *InfiniBand Channel Adapters* and *Mellanox ConnectX Adapters
    *Only one device in each device type is working fine while others
are not functions properly (giving Dev mgr error code 10)
    Why do we get 5 different device creations of each of above device
types and why all devices are not working properly.*
*
3) Similarly InfiniBand I/O Unit Device (created under System devices
type in dev manager) is not working properly (Please see the attached
screen shot)

Cheers
Deepak