[ofw] follow up on winverbs changes for 2.1

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Thu Apr 16 12:48:19 PDT 2009

> Whether or not ND support over winverbs makes 2.1, I would like to get
> in anything that would break the API or ABI by the 2,1 release.  I don't
> even care if things are implemented as long as winof 2.2 is backwards
> compatible.

The only change I can think of at this point is the addition of a DisconnectAndFlush method to the IWVConnectEndpoint interface.  I think all other functionality matches up pretty nicely.

I have a patch with this stubbed out I can send if you'd like.  I had started implementing that functionality in the kernel driver after my asynchronous QP::Modify experiment, but had to get back to working on "real work". :)