[ofw] RE: more info on kernel winverbs interface

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Apr 30 09:33:51 PDT 2009

The long term goal IMO is to replace IBAL by more effective and
maintainable code.
Of course, WinVerbs kernel interface should be defined so as to decrease
the pain of porting of ULPs (IPoIB, IOU, SRP, SDP, ?WSD, netvnic et al).
A suboptimal, but first solution here would be a filter driver that
converts IBAL i/f to Winverbs one.