[ofw] Network Direct IB Provider source build enabled as partof std build.

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Apr 30 10:11:14 PDT 2009

>I'd recommend to move all such variables (paths, versions, config
>params) to a separate file that sets all environment (such as setenv in
>ddk). It would be much easier than looking thru all batches and sources
>when one needs to change install paths.

I'm happy to let each developer determine how to set these values.  The problem
with the ND variables is that they don't currently work.

I built the winverbs ND provider by simply adding the relevant headers to my
branch source tree, which should allow anyone to build it without installing the
HPC SDK.