[ofw] winverbs ND status

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Dec 1 11:48:00 PST 2009

These are using my own builds of the code integrated with the winof build tree.
I ran each test manually.

"pass" (sometimes the server hangs on exit):
ndcat, ndcq, ndmpic, ndmrlat, ndping, ndpingpong, ndregrate, ndrping,
ndrpingpong

fail:
ndconn - server accept failed with c0000236
ndmw - buffer validation failed at index 0, line 1112

I'm trying to debug the two failures before running with the logo script.  The
IBAL provider passes the ndmw test, but fails(?) on the ndconn test for me.  The
ndconn server reports out, but the client gives 'connect failed with c0000236'.