[ofw] build warning with ipoib

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Dec 16 17:22:49 PST 2009

To go along with this, what gets built (NDIS 6 version?), hangs during a manual uninstall - through devmgmt.msc or 'Programs and Features' uninstall.

Additionally, if I install mthca and ipoib, then my systems hang during shutdown.  I haven't tracked that problem down yet, but it also started after updating my svn tree a few days ago.  (The build warning may have started then too, but since it doesn't show up as a yellow/red warning for me, I could have easily missed it.)