[ofw] build warning with ipoib

Alex Naslednikov xalex at mellanox.co.il
Thu Dec 17 03:13:46 PST 2009

Hello, Sean.
We tested IPoIB NDIS6.x driver both on CX and IH3 cards.
The problems you got were not shown during our tests.
We will update the tree with our latest patches.
If you will get these problems again, please provide us more
information, like:
- Card name and FW version
- OS
- additional application running (opensm etc.)
- additional provides enabled (SDP, WSD, ND)

Also, I would like to use this opportunity to announce that we freeze
MLNX_WinOF branch
and already started the process of WHQL submission.
>From now, each IPoIB NDIS 6 patch will be sent to community, as usual
and will insert only to trunk

XaleX