[ofw] build warning with ipoib

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Thu Dec 17 08:53:03 PST 2009

Alex Naslednikov wrote:
> Hello, Sean.
> We tested IPoIB NDIS6.x driver both on CX and IH3 cards.
> The problems you got were not shown during our tests.
> We will update the tree with our latest patches.
> If you will get these problems again, please provide us more
> information, like:
> - Card name and FW version
> - OS
> - additional application running (opensm etc.)
> - additional provides enabled (SDP, WSD, ND)
>
> Also, I would like to use this opportunity to announce that we freeze
> MLNX_WinOF branch
> and already started the process of WHQL submission.
>> From now, each IPoIB NDIS 6 patch will be sent to community, as
>> usual and will insert only to trunk

Hello,
  There seems to be some confusion on branch status. In the last WWG meeting you stated all WHQL tests were passing with the exception of a waiver for unimplemented protocol priority. I interpreted this comment along with your pushing patches to svn which enabled IPOIB to work (enable/disable) again as your were WHQL complete will all IPOIB_NDIS6_CM patches in SVN.

Are we INSYNC (music starts here...) w.r.t. IPOIB_NDIS6_CM\ source in SVN & MLNX_WinOF_branch ?

Thanks,

Stan.