[ofw] build warning with ipoib

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Thu Dec 17 09:34:13 PST 2009

The WinOF 2.2 RC0 installs mlx4 & mthca drivers with no problems on Svr 2008, Svr 2008 HPC, R2, Svr 2003 & XP {x64,x86 & ia64}.
As of Monday evening the trunk and branches\WOF2-2 were in sync and functioning correctly w.r.t. driver installation.
Are you sure you're source in-sync and wiped all .obj & trunk\bin\* files prior to building?