[ofw] build warning with ipoib

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Dec 17 08:04:08 PST 2009

>If you will get these problems again, please provide us more
>information, like:

These problems are very consistent for me, but only showed up recently after I updated my svn tree.

>- Card name and FW version

mthca 25208, FW 4.08

I have 1 connect-x card on my cluster, but haven't tested with it lately.  (It's on my head node.)  I will see if it shows the same problem.

>- OS

2008 HPC

>- additional application running (opensm etc.)

No applications need to run.  My systems hang on restart or trying to uninstall ipoib after doing nothing else other than booting the system up after a new install.

If I disable mthca, system restart works fine.

>- additional provides enabled (SDP, WSD, ND)

The winverbs ND provider is enabled, but not used.  SDP, WSD, SRP, etc. are not installed.

Once I can get my CM issues resolved, I'll try to capture a trace of where the code is hanging.