[ofw] RE: [IPoIB] [Patch] adapter could be left in INIT state.

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Feb 11 02:09:06 PST 2009

I guess that this can happen even with the IBAL's event reporting, since

The current ipoib code is processing the notifcations in asyncronious
mode.

I believe that the problem starts from the fact that there is an ipoib
adapter
and an ipoib port which have different states and different locks but
are actually
representing the same object.

In any case, I have applied the patch at 1939 and let's hope that it
will not create new
problems.