[ofw] RE: NetworkDirect over WinVerbs

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Feb 11 18:38:00 PST 2009

>>I wanted to start a discussion about how resources would be mapped in order to
>>provide NetworkDirect support over WinVerbs.
>
>I can create a code framework for this if it helps.

I added a winverbs network direct provider framework to my SVN winverbs branch -
ulp\netdirect.  It's a fairly bare framework at the moment - defines the IND
interfaces, declares the classes, provides function prototypes that all return
unsupported, etc.  But it's at least a starting point for submitting patches.

As I get time I'll try to fill in some of the areas.  (Maybe this can target the
next major WinOF release.)