[ofw] What is the current support level for QoS in WinOF?

Diego Guella diego.guella at sircomtech.com
Mon Mar 23 03:20:48 PDT 2009

Hi all,

We are currently using Mellanox Infinihost NICs, but we are going to buy new ConnectX IB NICs to be able to use QoS.
Our fabric is compoed of all windows-based hosts.

Is QoS supported in WinOF?
Is QoS supported in Mellanox WinOF?
Alternatively, can I add a single Linux host to my fabric, just to run OFED (and opensm) on it to get full QoS support? Are there some incompatibilities between win-linux (about QoS)?

I read the WinOF docs, googled the ofw mailing list archive, but haven't found any clear info about this.

Best Regards,
Diego