[ofw] What is the current support level for QoS in WinOF?

Hal Rosenstock hal.rosenstock at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:42:38 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 3:34 AM, Diego Guella
<diego.guella at sircomtech.com> wrote:
> Hi Sean,

If you are expecting the SL to come from OpenSM, it would be best to
use the Linux OpenSM and likely the QoS Annex support but I don't know
enough about what you have in mind in terms of the end node Windows
ULPs and whether they use RDMA CM and/or CM or bypass them.

-- Hal