[ofw] ipoib and dhcp

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Mon Nov 9 10:00:31 PST 2009

Can you please run vstat and ipconfig /all on one of this cards and send
me the information. I want to see if this cards have a valid guid burnt
in them.

If you can also create a wireshark capture of the dhcp server and the
dhcp client, that would also help. Please start the capture and from the
client run ipconfig /renew and send me the logs.