[ofw] RE: installation/connectivity problems on hpc server

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Nov 12 07:29:35 PST 2009

As for the ipoib connecting to the broadcast group issue. Can another
instances of ipoib connect to that broadcast group ? (for example
machines that have the ndis 5.1 version installed?).

As for the dump file. We are not able to locate the correct symbols.
What version have you been using? We get the following error:

http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/WinOF/v2.1/Server_2008-Vista-HPC/Sy
mStor//mlx4_bus.sys/4A16ADB132000/mlx4_bus.sys not found
So we can not get the true symbols. Can you please run !analyze -v and
send us the results.

As for the system not booting. Can you load it using WinPE and copy the
mlx4_hca.sys file to it. I hope that after that you will be able to
load.