[ofw] Need for IB code example

Сергей Жуков zhukoff79 at mail.ru
Wed Nov 18 14:43:08 PST 2009

Hello!

I need examples for send/receive 8 Kb data frames over IB between 2 hosts
(for Windows). Interesting only real IB not IPoIB. When I'm trying to send
and receive data frames (based on examples in drivers distributive) on IB
maximum speed was 4 Gb/s. Link speed of IB adapters - 20 Gb/s. Is it realy
to get such performance on Windows Server 2003 x64? What max performance
realy to get? Where I can get more information about link establishment and
data change process over IB (and also some sorces)?

Best regards!

Z. Sergey

---
avast! Antivirus: Ishodjashaja soobshenie chistoje:
Virusnaja baza dannih (VPS): 091118-1, 18.11.2009
Provereno: 19.11.2009 1:43:12
avast! - (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.