[ofw] RE: Enabling CM for IPoIB

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at sbcounty.gov
Tue Sep 1 13:34:02 PDT 2009

Thanks for the heads up on CM support.

I have confirmed that WinOF and SCST SRP Target work fine in a single
port I_T configuration.

I have tried the SCST branch with an MT25208 (Lion Cub DDR) dual port
PCIe 8x HCA with both ports connected. This causes Windows 2003 SR2 to
appear to connect, but then gets errors on the disk reads.

It should probably be noted that the WinOF SRP does not support
multipath and both target and inititiator need to be single connected to
the fabric.

Thank you.