[ofw] RE: Enabling CM for IPoIB

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Tue Sep 1 14:45:49 PDT 2009

________________________________
From: Sufficool, Stanley [mailto:ssufficool at sbcounty.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 1:34 PM
To: Smith, Stan; ofw_list
Subject: RE: Enabling CM for IPoIB

Thanks for the heads up on CM support.

I have confirmed that WinOF and SCST SRP Target work fine in a single port I_T configuration.

Good news.

I have tried the SCST branch with an MT25208 (Lion Cub DDR) dual port PCIe 8x HCA with both ports connected. This causes Windows 2003 SR2 to appear to connect, but then gets errors on the disk reads.

Mellanox is the current SRP maintainer.

It should probably be noted that the WinOF SRP does not support multipath and both target and inititiator need to be single connected to the fabric.

Will make it so.

Thank you.