[ofw] SRP target from OpenSolaris not recognized

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Sun Aug 29 08:10:49 PDT 2010

Can you please download our checked driver (ibsrp.sys) and copy it to the windows\system32\drivers directory.
Please run debugview on your machine. Next, please disable the device and enable it again.
Please send us the log of the error that you will get.

You can find the debug version of the driver in the symbol zip file that is in our website. You can also send me the type of your system (2003/8 32/64bits) and I'll send you the driver file.