[ofw] ctrl-c of appl

Usha Srinivasan usha.srinivasan at qlogic.com
Wed Feb 3 11:38:16 PST 2010

Thanks, Sean.

Yes, I'm running ib_send_bw on Windows.  If I kill the application before it has received a connection from a server, the ctrl-c works fine and see the destroy_obj calls that result in mr being deregistered.

However, once the application posts recvs & sends and is waiting in poll-cq, the ctrl-c does not cleanup properly.

Usha