[ofw] ctrl-c of appl

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Feb 4 02:40:25 PST 2010

I must add a general comment: If there is a bluescreen there is a bug in a driver.
One can not trust an application to be written correctly in order not to receive blue screens.

The way that the user and kernel code are communicating is through a device. The kernel gets a notification when the application dyes and he should clean whatever the program has not cleaned.