[ofw] Loading Ibbus.sys

Sophia Germans sophia.germans at qlogic.com
Thu Feb 25 15:44:00 PST 2010

Hi,

When I install free build of  ibbus.sys  via hardware wizard routine using the driver installation file ibbus.inf, the driver fails to load without a kernel debugger connected to it.
I get an error message saying that system needs to be restarted. Unless there is a debugger attached to the target,ibbus.sys fails to load.  But I see no assert statements / error messages while the driver gets loaded.  I would much appreciate if any one can help me to understand / work around this issue.

Thank you
Sophia.