[ofw] Loading Ibbus.sys

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Thu Feb 25 16:46:09 PST 2010

Hello,
 ibbus.sys is now a filter driver which is no longer loaded using ibbus.inf. One could make a case for the removal of ibbus.inf as it's no longer used.

Please see trunk\hw\mthca\kernel\mthca.inx or hw\mlx\... to understand how upper level class filter drivers are loaded during HCA driver load via dpinst.exe.
The .inx file is processed via a Makefile.inc to produce mthca.inf in bin\kernel\objfre_wlh_x64\amd64\mthca.inf.

Welcome to the Vista and beyond world view....

stan.