[ofw] Any interrupt coalescing in WinOF?

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 09:48:54 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Tzachi Dar <tzachid at mellanox.co.il> wrote:
> What test/ulp are you using?

IOMeter with one worker atop each of 4 SRP-imported/multipathed
(round-robin) drives and a queue depth of 64.  I'm seeing ~450K random
4KB write IOPS.

With two HCA's, both running the latest firmware (as of Friday), I see
two cores on one NUMA node totally pegged/consumed, and affinity is
set on the Dynamo's to avoid these cores... so something is either
polling or interrupt handling on these.

I'm running the latest 2.3RC4 WinOF.

Thanks,

Chris