[ofw] Any interrupt coalescing in WinOF?

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Tue Oct 12 09:54:56 PDT 2010

There is no interrupt coalescing on winof although the hw does support that (I assume that you are running connectx).

You can verify if the number of interrupts is big by running perfmon. Select the cpu, and choose number of interrupts per second.

Look at this when your test is running and when it is not.