[ofw] OFED for Windows on 2008R2 SP1

Matthew Wallis mattw at vpac.org
Wed Apr 13 16:32:39 PDT 2011

Hmm, on removing and re-installing the driver, I'm getting different error messages.
This one talks about the mlx_bus not resetting properly or something similar, and says
I should check the event log for more details. However the event log only has entries
from  5 minutes prior to the installation, so I'm pretty sure they have nothing to do with
the installation problem.

Screen shots :
http://www.madmonks.org/~mattw/ib

Unfortunately the error dialog box takes it upon itself to close before I get a chance to
take a screen shot of it.

I'm probably going to re-image one of the nodes shortly, so I'll have a chance to work
with a clean install.

Matt.