[ofw] OFED for Windows on 2008R2 SP1

Matthew Wallis mattw at vpac.org
Wed Apr 13 21:04:44 PDT 2011

Just did the certificate based install using the msi, same results, only no prompting for certs this time

z:\support\OFED> rem-cert-add.bat OFED OpenFabrics.cer
Installing OpenFabrics.cer Cert on M1031

M1031 SUCCESS: OFA TrustedPublisher cert installed

z:\support\OFED>start/wait msiexec /i OFED_2-3_win7_x64.msi /qn

z:\support\OFED>

Had the usual flash message about the mlx_bus, but no IPoIB drivers, and vstat still complains about
missing complib.dll

Matt.

--
Matthew Wallis, HPC Systems Administrator
Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing.