[ofw] Doing queries on subnet every 30 seconds

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jun 1 14:09:11 PDT 2011

It seems to me that this discussion is somewhat theoretical. There is currently no one in the community that is actually working on new features for SRP. Once we have an active maintainer he can try and implement all the important ideas that we had in this discussion and check them in real life.

Doing changes now, without an SRP target to test them will very likely lead to bad customer experience.