[ofw] creating common ib_types.h for linux and windows

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Wed Sep 21 07:15:31 PDT 2011

Hello Alex,
  The intent was to unify the multiple ifdef tags for Windows; perhaps _WIN32 might have been a better choice.
__WIN__ clearly indicates 'all' windows variants, while _WIN32 at 1st glance tends to imply 32bit Windows for those who are not aware of the MS confusing usage of _WIN32 also defined  for _WIN64 systems.
If you feel a change is needed then OK.

Stan.