[ofw] Gudience about Implementation of RDMA Driver over PCIE in Windows 2008 server R2

Rajeswari Tadigatla rajeswarit76 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:22:16 PST 2012

Hi,
     I am newly started to Developing the RDMA Driver in Windows.While
going through the Documents...?The windows 2008 Architecture  Doesn't
provide any Upper Level Interface....like Ndis Interface for Miniport
Driver .In order to Access the Functionality of RDMA.

   So I kindly Request that Plz Provide to me Details Regarding the
Upper Level Interface used By RDMA in Windows 2008 Server R2..

 And Plz Provide to me RDMA  windows programming guidelines..

Regards
Rajeswari