[ofw] Gudience about Implementation of RDMA Driver in Kernel Space over PCIE in Windows 2008 server R2

Rajeswari Tadigatla rajeswarit76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 02:12:15 PST 2012

Hi,
     I am trying to write a RDMA Miniport Driver over PCIE in Windows
8 server R2 .While going through the WEB ..RDMA Miniport Driver should
Interact with the WINOF Verbs.

     But I didn't get any souce Code Regarding  "How this Rdma
Miniport driver uses   the WIN VERBS Functionalities .Please Provide
to me Corresponding Source Code As Soon As Possible....

Regards
Rajeswari