[ofw] New Developer

Scott Kreel skreel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:53:22 PDT 2012

Wow, thanks for the quick response Fab!

I have a bunch of Mellanox Infinihost III Ex cards (all MHEA28-XTC) and I'd
like to be able to see if I can get SMB Direct to work over them.
 I've relatively new to Windows driver development and I thought that
trying to add kRDMA support to these old cards would be a great way to
learn.  Assuming there isn't some hardware limitation that is preventing
these older cards from working?  Again, I'm new but I'm thinking I would
need to update the NDIS miniport in the existing ofed code base to support
the new NDIS 6.3 API?  Any guidance and help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Scott