[ofw] New Developer

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 12 22:10:40 PDT 2012

Hi Scott,

Ah, so you're going to run into some problems right off the bat:
- The NDK provider to enable SMB Direct isn't in the source tree
- The InfiniHost III cards are past end-of-life from Mellanox's perspective
- The HW capabilities aren't there in those HCAs, in fact some earlier versions of ConnectX HCAs aren't supported either.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

-Fab

Scott Kreel wrote on Tue, 12 Jun 2012 at 14:53:22