[ofw] New Developer

Scott Kreel skreel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:39:38 PDT 2012

Thanks again for the response Fab!

I understand the cards are EOL and you don't work for Mellanox, but do
you know what specific HW capabilities aren't there that would prevent
me from getting it to work? Even if it's not the most performant. The
cards perform RDMA operations... I figured that since they're EOL,
that's the reason Mellanox didn't spend the resources to support SMB
direct in Windows Server 2012 with them...

So I would need to create a NDK provider (which appears to be somewhat
documented on MSDN?) and modify the NDIS miniport in the OFED code to
make it NDK-enabled...