[ofw] rsocket.c & gtod.c duplicate include error.

Schmitt, Hubert Hubert.Schmitt at oce.com
Wed Feb 6 00:21:26 PST 2013

Hi Stan,

Can it be that you were still using the "original" gtod.c? Because in my
recent rsocket patch there was also contained an updated gtod.c with
(among other things) gettimeofday() changed to static.
However, non-static gettimeofday() is just as well for me. But I
recommend to at least adopt my real modification of gtod.c, in order to
fix a potential division-by-zero issue when calling gettimeofday() from
a multi-threaded process (see also ofw Digest, Vol 68, Issue 2 from Dec
17, 2012).

Thanks,
Hubert