[ofw] SRP debugging level

John Carbone john-carbone at quantum-logic.com
Thu Nov 21 14:13:46 PST 2013

Hi all,

I downloaded and installed WinDbg, set the debug level to 4, set
"bcdedit /debug on" and rebooted  but I do not know where to locate the
debug output. I cannot determine if the targets are being enumerated and
just not being reported to windows.

However, I tried setting one of the LUNs on the SAN filer to 1, and
Windows maps the drive correctly every time now. So, I suspect that
because the diskpart  is reporting that all the targets are zero Window
is indeed getting confused as to which drive is which as I had
suspected.

Leonid, is this something you could please help with?