[Users] Finding performance bottleneck in OFED stack?

Jingcha Joba pukkimonkey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:59:32 PDT 2012

Hi Ira,

Thanks fo the response.
I guess I wasnt clear with my question. What I meant was tools to find
performance bottlenecks: like Vtune,TAU, Scalasca, or even gprof, etc, etc.

Unfortunately, the tools that I know are good for user level application
specific to a particular language(s) or communication protocol (MPI...). I
am not aware of any tool that could be used for "low level" performance
analysis.

In short, I am more interested in finding out which layer of OFED stack is
consuming how much percentage of execution time and why.

Thanks,
--
J Joba