[Users] Updated OFS Block Diagram

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Sun Sep 9 05:02:41 PDT 2012

Hi all,

During our meeting in Chicago, we discussed modifying the Open Fabrics
Software block diagram. I now have an editable version of the diagram in
Adobe Illustrator format. I have made a first attempt at modifying the
diagram to include RoCE and I have attached a JPEG file. I need feedback
from the group as to what you would like changed. Please feel free to
scribble on the document and then scan it and send it to me. Fax is also
workable: 603-319-8489

Please remember that our next OFA User Day is in a few weeks in Zurich
Switzerland. We invite you to attend and encourage you to spread the word to
all of your contacts and get them to attend this next event. We are trying
to get users, developers and vendors in Europe, Middle East, India and
Africa (EMEIA) to attend and get engaged. So this first event will be
important.

https://www.openfabrics.org/workshop-zurich.html

Thanks

Rupert