[Users] interpreting ibdiagnet output

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Wed Sep 19 11:25:05 PDT 2012

One last post on this thread is to announce that Mellanox recently updated
its Programmer User's Manual and while this is really focused to those who
are working directly with the verbs, I thought it would be good for everyone
to be aware of this resource. It includes all the new RDMA Verbs and RDMA CM
Verbs along with some new RDMA based code examples and other useful updates.

http://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/prod_software/RDMA_Aware_Programming_us
er_manual.pdf

Enjoy

Rupert