[Users] Centos 6.4 support

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Fri May 24 06:48:02 PDT 2013

Hello Andrei,

We have just built the first release of OFED 3.5.1 which supports RHEL 6.4. We are just in the process of testing it right now and would appreciate it if you would download it and give us some feedback.

The new OFED 3.5.1 release can be found here: http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/ofed-3.5-daily/OFED-3.5.1-20130522-0954.tgz

Thanks

Rupert