[Users] Centos 6.4 support

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Fri May 24 11:22:52 PDT 2013

I've built an ubuntu PPA of a bunch of the system management-related
packages from OFED 3.5. It is currently only for 12.04, but i can build for
newer distributions if it would be useful.

The ppa is here:
https://launchpad.net/~narayan-desai/+archive/infiniband

Comments, questions, etc, are welcome.
 -nld